Masterchef has been a highly entertaining, likeable and addictive addition to our television viewing for the past decade.
From Reynold’s magical desserts to Gordon Ramsey being nice to enviably talented 10-year-olds, the show has captured imaginations and inspired fancy plating and themed dinner parties around the world.
Apart from the entertainment and career-launching value of the MasterChef franchise, watching the interactions with the judges and the contestants is the study of human behaviour. What could we learn from this show about:
- Quick, fair and rigorous feedback loops.
- Mentorship and how to build a learning culture.
- The (surprising) value of the element of surprise.
- Balancing inclusion and meritocracy.
Join Lockstep Senior Associate, Angela Deutschmann, for a fast-paced class that includes some Masterchef-inspired exercises and gives you an excuse to bring TV (and food) into work time!
If you want to catch the full context of this class some prior Masterchef watching is advised but not a necessity.
- Date: Thursday, 30th July 2020
- Time: 09h00-10h00 (SAST)
- Where: Zoom: you will receive a zoom link when you sign up.
Please note: there are no costs involved for you to join these Masterclasses.