At the moment, the normal cycle of what works for your business now and how the future will look different is accelerated.
In some cases, this is a radical shift, for others, a more subtle refinement. The Three Horizons framework was developed by Bill Sharpe and we’ll use it to evaluate your current trajectory, review opportunities and take practical steps forward for your business or team.
What you’ll learn during this Masterclass:
- To critically evaluate what is no longer serving you.
- To envision what the future may hold.
- To connect these horizons practically through action steps in order to transition.
We hope you are able to join us for this practical masterclass.
Make sure you have something to take notes and please feel free to forward this email to anyone in your team who you believe may benefit.
- Date: Thursday, 23 July 2020
- Time: 09h00-10h00 (SAST)
- Facilitators: Rob Broster, Senior Associate and Rowan Belchers, CEO of Lockstep
- Where: Zoom: you will receive a zoom link when you sign up.
Please note: there are no costs involved for you to join these Masterclasses.